PLEASE ADD YOURSELF TO MY MAILING LIST.

Mailing list

Please Click Above and add yourself to my mailing list

Tuesday, 13 December 2016

ELLOUISE ELLIE WELL-LOVED

ELLOUISE well-loved Ellie , She stands 9 1/2" and is made with distressed aged, and very sparse mohair. Her outfit is completely hand sewn from homestead cotton as is her hat she has a heart patch on her ear. A heart patch on her leg with a primitive star button. and 2 patches on her behind. To adopt her she is at a reduced price of $80. USD which includes shipping
YIPPEE A NEW HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!!! 





2 comments:

  1. She is WONDERFUL, Patti!! The other two I bought were gifts, but they are so cute, I don't think I can part with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just content when they are loved! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete